Telenor has launched the 2015 edition of the TOP Trainee program for young professionals. Open to both graduates and post-graduates, it is aimed at people with less than 2 years of experience.
Over the course of 12 months, candidates will be placed in multiple roles across various departments. The objective of the program is to enable high potential candidates to become future TOP leaders.
- Graduate/Master’s degree holder
- Areas of interest : Management Sciences and Engineering/IT
- Age: Under 26 years
- CGPA: 3.00 and above
- Experience: 0-2 years
There are no strings attached, candidates get hired as full time employees from the start. A 12 month tailored program will make sure they become strong professionals and future leaders. There will be periodic evaluations and a final evaluation at the end of the program that will decide the final placement of the TOP trainee in the organization.
What You Get Out of It:
- An extensive development exposure to Telecom industry.
- An international Boot-camp for on-boarding.
- Rigorous training through multiple attachments in different areas.
- Coaching and Mentoring with senior leaders in the organization.
- All benefits (monetory/non-monetary) applicable for TOP trainees.
Visit here to learn more about the Telenor TOP trainee program.