DG ISPR General Asim Bajwa Media briefing about terrorism
– Terrorism is a global threat, 0 tolerance about terrorism
-537 security men martyred and 2272 wounded so far during Operation Zarb-e-Azb
Pakistan is Afghanistan’s neighbour . Pakistan is a reality. We want peace .
Mebers of Haqqani network have been killed and apprehended during operation Zarb-e-Azb
When operation Zarb-e-Azb started, terrorists fled from North Waziristan to Khyber Agency
– There is no concept of good or bad Taliban
– No one in Pakistan has supported Altaf Hussain’s anti-Pakistan slogans
– We decided to ensure observations of human rights during Operation Zarb-e-Azb
– IDPs have given huge sacrifices, we are planning to ensure their return to their homes
by the end of this year.
– We have vowed to not allow penetration of ISIS in Pakistan
– The nation should give credit to law enforcement agencies & intelligence agencies for fighting
-No more proofs of RAW interference are needed after the arrest of Kulbhushan Yadav.
– The 6 terrorists apprehended today in Faisalabad belonged to Al-Qaeda. They were handlers
of suicide bombers, 900 terrorists were killed in Khyber Agency,
-We have not got any evidence of #ISIS’s linkage with the Quetta attack
-Every independent country has its right to secure its own interests-We are the greates nation, we are the bravest nation