QUETTA: After the Balochistan home department announced on Thursday head money for 99 members of banned militant organisations, Chief Minister Nawab Sanaullah Zehri vowed ‘not to pardon’ people involved in terrorist activities.
The home department issued a list of 99 militants carrying head money ranging between Rs500,000 and Rs15 million. The militants belong to the Baloch Liberation Army, Baloch Republican Army, Baloch Liberation Front (BLF), Baloch Republican Guards and Lashkar-e-Balochistan.
But the names of Nawabzada Brahamdagh Bugti, Nawabzada Hairbyar Marri, Nawabzada Mehran Marri and Mir Javed Mengal, who are accused of instigating terrorist activities in Balochistan, have not been included in the list.
CM Zehri told journalists that names of more terrorists would be included in the list soon.
The chief minister said it was not clear whether the BLF chief (Dr Allah Nazar) was dead or alive. However his name has been included in the list. He said Aslam alias Achhoo, a ‘known terrorist’, had been killed last week.
Nawab Zehri reiterated his offer to the disgruntled Baloch leaders living in self-exile to return to Balochistan and hold negotiation with the government.